1. Whether Oleoresin Capsicum is soluble in water or oil?
Oleoresin capsicum is available in water soluble and oils soluble forms separately.
2. What is liposoluble oleoresin?
Liposoluble means Oil soluble oleoresin.
3. Can you supply oleoresins in the standards of my choice to suit my product?
Yes, we can supply oleoresins in any standard required by you.
4. What extract you can supply with the maximum limit of carnosic acid.?
We can supply Rosemary extract with Carnosic acid upto 80%.
5. What are the benefits derived out of using oleoresins against whole or ground spices?
Oleoresins are generally used to maintain consistency in quality standards, increased shelf-life of product, and for convenience in application.
6. What is the whole spice equivalence of oleoresin capsicum & oleoresin black pepper ?
Whole spice equivalence of oleoresins depends on the specification of oleoresins. Spice equivalence is clearly mentioned in the spec sheet of each product.
7. Whether the action of Gooseberry polyphenols and Green tea polyphenol is the same?
The action of Gooseberry and Green tea polyphenols is almost the same.
8. What are the precautions to be taken in accidents due to mishandling of oil/oleoresins?
Precautions to be taken for handlings products are given in Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) which is supplied on demand.
9. Whether all your products are GMO free?
All the products manufactured by BOS Natural Flavors (P) Ltd, are free from Genetically Modified Organisms(GMO) and ingredients derived from GMO.
10. Whether the products supplied by you are natural and food grade?
Products manufactured by BOS Natural Flavors (P) Ltd, are 100 % natural substance, as per Article 1.2(b)(i) of EC council Directive 88/388 and section 101.22(a)(3) of title 21 of the code of federal regulations (FDA). Also our products are of food grade.